Wednesday, August 13, 2014

oh HEYYYY August

Well friends its August.. can you believe it. It still amazes me how time flies so quickly. Sorry for the quietness on the blog lately. We've finally found a routine for baby M and I couldn't be more happier.

We've also had a very sick puppy. :( So we've been trying to get him better. 

So I thought I'd share some pictures from the last few months!

June: 
Father's Day - This was the husbbsters first fathers day and he loved every minute of it!!


Baby M also celebrated being 1 month old by screaming through most of his pictures. cool. Least hes cute!



July:
4th of July - Baby M's first holiday/vacation/cabin trip



And now we are well into August and preparing for our BIG move soon!! I shared on THIS post about building a new home and its almost ready! I'll be sharing more about it soon, but here is the pretty outside and don't be frightened the garage still needs to be painted!!


  photo signaturecopy_zps7daa78a4.jpg

1 comment: