Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lets Catch Up

I cant even remember the last time I sat down to write a blog post. And as I sit here writing this, I'm saddened that its taken me months to write a post.  These last few months have gone so quickly and been filled with SO much crazy! Baby has officially come and I'm hoping now I'll have more time to blog.
 
So let me share a little of our crazy journey over the past few months. Back in January we decided it was the right time to sell our house.  Read about our first home HERE.
 
 
 
What kind of crazy couple sells their house while they are getting ready to have their FIRST baby. Not to mention, closing weeks before my due date. Being pregnant and selling your first home was probably the craziest thing I've done in a long time. There was a lot of emotions, lots of tears, confusion, happiness, excitement, and a long list of other emotions. This was the first time we've ever sold and the experience was definitely not what I had imagined. I wont go into too much detail but the buyers and their agent were not only rude and inconsiderate, but very unprofessional and definitely not they type of people you want buying your beautiful home. But in the end it was the best decision for our family. We officially sold our home and now In the process of building our second home. Needless to say, I was not able to finish the nursery which was a bummer but will post pictures once its completed in the new house.

Lots of dirt right now, but it should become a house in a few months ;)


So we packed up everything and moved in with my in-laws until the house is finished. 


I said my goodbyes and cried A LOT. :( but we are moving on and I'm excited to share my birth story and for you to meet my little. 


Hope you've all been doing well!
 photo signaturecopy_zps7daa78a4.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy to see you back in Blogland! Congrats on your new little guy! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete