Sunday, June 29, 2014

Infuenster Box #3 - Herbal Essence

Well friends I just received another Influenster Box. This one had three Herbal Essence products in it. They are the new naked products: Shampoo, Conditioner, & Dry Shampoo. I jumped on trying these out right away because I LOVE me some dry shampoo! If you've never tried dry shampoo, go out now and buy some! 



Anyway, I really loved that these products didn't have some of the crazy chemicals other products have. That is definitely a plus to these products. I went ahead and tried the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo first and I LOVED it!!! It worked really well and kept my hair feeling fresh for another day. I would definitely recommend this product. So the next day I decided to go ahead and try the Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo and Conditioner. I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, but went ahead and tried it anyway. I had to wash my hair twice with the shampoo and it still didn't feel clean to me. I ended up using my normal shampoo and skipped the conditioner since I wasn't too happy with the shampoo. Now I have pretty difficult bleached hair so I'm not sure if it was my hair or the product, so feel free to go out and try it yourself.  

 photo signaturecopy_zps7daa78a4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment