Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cara Boxes Reveal Part 1





Cara Box



Well as you all know from THIS post, I participated in Cara Box this month over at Wifessionals

The theme of this month was going green in honor of Earth Day. For me this theme was a challenge, but I got the box out on time, which is really shocking because I am such a procrastinator. 

So I was able to prepare a box for Toree. I learned a lot about her over the last few weeks. Toree lives in California and has a boyfriend and two pups. She is a professional singer, with an amazing voice, go YouTube her... now! She also likes the color yellow and is training for the Disneyland half marathon. 

Here were my contents to her:



Reusable Tote Bag
> Reusable Tumbler Cup
> EOS Lip Balm in her favorite color - not only is the EOS brand organic but the packaging is recyclable.
> Flower Pot & Flowers to plant
> Non Toxic pup toys. She has a boy and girl pup hence the color theme.
> Running Magazine & Reese's Pieces which is not going green, but its her favorite candy and since she's into running I couldn't help myself.... remember I trieddddd to stick to the theme.

So I packaged it up with a card and then added a little note to explain the contents of the box:






It was defintely fun getting to know her and I sure hope she enjoyed her box! :) You can check out Toree's blog HERE!



4 comments:

  1. darn it! I was in such a rush to get your box out I didn't take a picture! I can still post images of the stuff i got you. Did you make sure she got the box before you posted this? :) Love all the contents! (I actually tried finding that EOS lip balm for you but I couldn't find it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya absolutely! I'll take pictures as soon as I get it! :) haha I did make sure she got it and opened it haha.

      I'm super excited to get my box!! :) yay!!

      Delete
  2. That looks like a great box!! :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower and I loved your box you sent her. Just found your blog through someone elses which I can't remember right now lol. please feel free to check mine out. heydanixo.blogspot.com (:

    ReplyDelete