Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cara Box


Cara Box

This month I decided to participate in Cara Box! All thanks to one of my FAVORITE bloggers Carissa over at T is for Townsend. Carissa is such a good blogger and she finds ALLLLL the cool stuff. SO when I read on her blog about Cara Box, I thought to myself  "you need to jump in on this awesome action"... so clearly I didn't waste anytime. 


Cara Box is put on by this awesome blogger, Wifessionals. The whole thing works like this, you get hooked up with two partners (one to send a box to and one to receive a box from) and you get to know them, then exchange boxes! How cool is that! And what I love most about this, is that not only are you getting a sweet box, but you get to make friends and grow your blog. And you are also encouraging one another! That to me is pretty a-m-a-z-i-n-g, sooooo go check it out HERE!


Can't wait to share the experience :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you decided to partake in the Cara Box exchange! It's so fun!!! Thanks for the blog love =)

    ReplyDelete