Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cabin Fever

This last weekend we were DESPERATE to get out of this heat. I know its only May, but my goodness it is HOT. We took a little road trip to our families cabin up north and it was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

  
We spent the whole weekend just relaxing and enjoying the wonderful weather

Ya that's ACTUALLY snow!!!!! Hard to believe this is 3 hours away!!



Kylee was able to hold the butterfly in her hand

 

Love this family!


My Hubby is so HANDSOME, funny part is he has no idea I snapped this shot... poor guy.


 What a wonderfully cool weekend... too bad when we got back into town it was like 95 degrees. ohh summer time.


♥ Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Isn't is sad we're already complaining about the heat and it's not even really begun yet?! Hahaha!! ...Looks like a fun weekend! I LOVE being able to drive a few hours north and enjoy the cooler weather and change of scenery!!

    ReplyDelete