Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Easy Peezy Art Project

Its been a few weeks... my famous words, right? Well I wanted to share my easy craft project that I found on Pinterest. This is my version of it. :)


Here is what I used:
♥ (1) Canvas - any size would work, its up to you
♥ (1) Silver sparkle scrapbooking paper
♥ (1) Grey scrapbooking paper
♥ Circle punch - any size works or any shape
♥  Glue
♥ White Paint & Paint Brush (not necessary)


Here are the steps:

1. Paint the canvas with white paint and let dry. (Not a necessary step, you don't need to paint it.) 




2. While the paint is drying, use the punch and punch out circles from all scrabooking paper. You can use any colors, and more then two. I chose to use silver and grey because it goes with the colors in my living room. I also cut some in half to use around the edges.




3. Once the paint is dry and the circles are cut out, glue them to the canvas. I didn't do any specific order, just glued them on and added as needed.




All finished and placed in my living room, I can't guarantee that it will stay there, but its pretty:






♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment