Friday, January 10, 2014

High Five for Friday!

I'm sure you're all aware its Friday! Can I get a WAHOOO? Glad the weekend is here. 
 
We'll I'm linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth for this post. So let's get down to business.



1. The gorgeous bulletin board I created for my command center. I have every intention on hanging it this weekend so get ready for a post on that coming soon.
 
2. My FB status. I LOVE feeling Baby M kick around. Warms my heart. a lot.
 
3. Getting all blog organized
 
4. The buddster stealing my Bump Nest pillow. Looking wayyyy too comfortable and too cute to move.
 
5. And lastly, a beautiful scripture I loved leaning on this week.
 
Its been a great week!! Hope yours was too!



 photo signaturecopy_zps7daa78a4.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I just would like to say that I'm happy to see your blog come up in my feed multiple times in one week =) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete