Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Arbonne & Our Vegas Trip

This past weekend the hubs and I went to Vegas for not only a vacay, but because I needed to attend a conference for Arbonne. I know what you're thinking... a conference in Vegas? but I'm totally serious :) 

I'm sure most of you don't know but I live for Arbonne! Arbonne sells a ton of amazing skin care and make-up products as well as health and wellness products. The products are all botanically based, vegan certified, dermatologist tested, and they are formulated without animal products. What more could you ask for?? right?? ahhh love.

Okay back to the point, I went to Vegas for Arbonne's annual conference, GTC, with our dear friends the Langhoff's. We had sooo much fun!! Lets roll out the pictures:

Happy Hour with Our Arbonne Team

TONS of Arbonne peeps... couldn't miss us with those green bags ;) 


Conference Time
 




Dinner at the Bellagio watching the fountains
Don't mind the random people :)








Then before we left good ol' Vegas, Dan and I ate at Gordon Ramsay's BurGR which is in Planet Hollywood. And it was so so good



Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! :)



2 comments:

  1. Do you sell Arbonne? I have no idea! Sounds like a great time!
    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Yes I do! I'm surprised I didn't tell you! It was a good time!! :) xoxo

      Delete