Friday, March 29, 2013

It Really is a GOOD Friday

Well all... this post is going to get a little mushy and I'm going to go all spiritual and stuff, for about a minute or so. So, this is a warning, go ahead and skip it if you'd like, but I'd love for you to stay and hangout. :) 

I LOVE this week. Ahh it is just such an amazing time for me, from Palm Sunday through Easter. One of my favorite times of year. I love the scriptures, the messages, the songs. I just LOVE it all. It makes me feel so so lucky to be alive and it reminds me everyday of the freedoms that we have here on earth. We are so lucky to know His truths and to be forgiven of our sins. That to me is AMAZING. Jesus died on the cross for our sins. WOW. What a sacrifice that is, I don't know if I could do that. That's IMPRESSIVE.

I also really love the time with family. Holidays make me happy because everyone gets together. And while you may not agree with this post, at least we can all appreciate the time we get to spend with our family at Easter.

Oh and I also really love the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs... oh.my.gosh. how amazing are those! 

Anywho, hope you all have a great Easter, hope you are all encouraged, and get lots of chocolates in your Easter basket ;)




♥ Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Love this time of year too!...and one time, I ate a 6-pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs in one sitting. True Story. And I don't even feel bad about it. =)

    ReplyDelete