Friday, February 7, 2014

Guns or Glitter {Gender Reveal Party}

After weeks of not posting this, I am finally sitting down to share our gender reveal party. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I became obsessed with finding out the gender of our baby surrounded by friends and family. Since this has been such a long journey for us, we decided to celebrate every moment we could. And we have. :) 

Everything we did to prepare, was at a very low cost, but we tried to make it fun! Everything was made including the cupcakes and if it wasn't I purchased it at the dollar store.  YAY!

I'm not the best photographer, so please excuse the not-so-straight pictures. Lets get this rolling....






 Guns



Glitter
 

 The Big Reveal

My sister-in-law filled the box with black balloons, one pink, and one blue balloon. However we didn't know this, and the first balloon that popped out was the pink one. So we got really excited, then they all slowly released and we realized we still had no idea what the gender was. She did let my husband in on a little secret, we needed to pop all the balloons. We popped all the balloons and silver confetti came flying out, and after the last balloon, we still had no idea. The hubs and I realized there was one balloon left at the bottom that didn't fly out. After popping it, blue confetti flew out and Baby M's name was all over the ground. My sister-in-law had found confetti that spelled his first name & middle name!!













Hope you enjoyed this and are all having a fabulous week!
 photo signaturecopy_zps7daa78a4.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Such a great party! Hope you enjoyed and congrats on the pregnancy! I have a girl but I'm ready to have a boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything about this!!! Congrats Ashley!

    ReplyDelete