Yay for Fridays! You will NEVER hear me complaining about them :) Lets get this linkup started!!
1. Preparing for birth... AHHHH the whole thing freaks me out. Probably something I should have figured out before getting pregnant. oops. Well I haven't quite decided which birth route I'm going, but I want ALL options available. SO I thought I better start doing some research and reading. So welcome to my book club for the next 4 months
2. My husband totally surprised me with this bookshelf I've been wanting for our office. Not only did he take it upon himself to purchase it, but he also built it all by himself while I was out. What a sweetie. Because we are preparing for Baby M, our house has become total chaos as we try to get ready for his arrival. This little beauty will totally help me organize my office which has now also become our guest bedroom. :)
3. Nekter is an amazing juice bar I have been patiently waiting to open up by my office. They originated in Cali which is where I first discovered them and I couldn't be more excited!! So of course I had to get my hand on a green juice ASAP!
4. Man this baby has taken over my blog... as you can see there is a theme here. Searching for the perfect crib has become a pain in you know what. We will hopefully narrow down our choice this weekend.
5. Starbucks on a Friday, pretty much solves all the problems from the week. period.
Linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth. Have a fabulous week loves!