Well folks, its officially Fall!! Even in Arizona, the weather has changed to much cooler days. What? For once Arizona has fallen in line with the rest of the country.
Anyway, today I am linking up with Erin over at Harris Heart-to-Hearts. Her and I have become good friends and I am excited to join in on her Link up p-a-r-t-y!
I LOVE Fall, for many reasons like holidays, cooler weather, boots, warm clothes and the fact the its no longer 118 degrees and you can actually be outside without sweating. Here is MY Fall bucket list, but I think this printable I found on Pinterest screams every I wanna do this Fall:
Ok for my list:
1. Drink my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season on the first week of October.
2. Sit by the fire in our backyard sippin' hot chocolate and making smores
3. Make at least 5 Fall crafts
4. Decorate my house in the "Fall" theme.
5. Pass out candy
6. Figure out how to better hang my FALL sign from last year. I will be taking a picture of this little gem I made.
7. Celebrate the hubbster's birthday and mine own.
8. Watch Hocus Pocus and the entire Scream trilogy.
9. Finish ALL Christmas shopping before December. (This is a dream! but i sure hope it comes true).
10. Bake A LOT of goodies.
11. Enjoy every ounce of Football days.
12. Celebrate Thanksgiving and giving thanks.
13. Go play in the snow at the cabin!
Its seems like a lot but I think I can handle it ;) What about you? What are your plans for Fall?