Thursday, September 5, 2013

6 Things You Should Know

It looks like this post has been going around in the blog world. I am happy to have been tagged by one of my FAVORITE bloggers and friend Carissa over at T is for Townsend and it is only right to answer them :)

1.) How much do you love Carissa Townsend?
Even though this is a joke question, I love her! Shes super fun, an extremely talent writer, witty, and a pretty awesome Zumba-er.

For reals: 
 1.) What made you want to start blogging?
I originally started my blog because I found Ashley's blog over at Little Miss Momma. And I just really enjoyed reading it. Through her I found other bloggers I still love reading. And I was like I want to be apart of this! And I really enjoy writing too. Once I started I loved every bit of the blog world. I love the friends you make and the stories you read. Love LOVE love.
 Little Miss Momma
 
2.) If you had to go back and re-name your dog based on their personality, what would it be?
Cray! Because he is wild and crazy. He looks all cute and stuff, but then he wakes and hes CRAZY.


 
3.) Favorite TV show?
I watch A LOT of TV. Not sure I could pick just one. I pretty much love trash TV. Its so sad really. But as for real TV shows I like New Girl. Shes just so funny! 


But all time favorite is still Friends. Nothing beats it. And I still refer real life situations to friends lol.

4.) If you were stuck on a deserted island for a bunch of years, a la Castaway, and you could bring three items, what would you bring? (I know, it's a oldie but a goodie)
 - My Hubby
- The Budster
- Food?? if there was already food I'd bring a bed. :)
Is that weird? What would everyone else bring? 

5.) Most embarrassing moment?
I don't get embarrassed to easily because I think everything is funny, but I really HATE public speaking, so for me that pretty much tops my embarrassing moment. I cant even get through the speech. To graduate college I had to take a communications class and I signed up for an online class thinking oh yea no public speaking. And then BAM, had to do a speech for my final. Boo.

6.) If Expedia offered you a trip, but you had to leave tomorrow (as advertised), would you do it? And where would you pick to go?  
 Oh heck yes! I'd be out the door. I would probably go to New York. I've always wanted to go there!! 

 

Thank you Carissa for tagging me!!
 

 photo signaturecopy_zps7daa78a4.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you're a pretty BA Zumba-er too =) And seriously, that picture of your dog...too much cuteness!! Hahaha! Thanks for the blog love =)

    ReplyDelete