Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Planes, Family, & Beignets

This last week was a whirlwind of crazy, but the outcome was good! :) 

Last Wednesday was the Hubs and I's 4th anniversary. Unfortunately, we were unable to celebrate it because I got a call that I needed to go to Louisiana due to a family emergency. You see my entire family lives in Louisiana and without a doubt, I flew back on the next plane out. 7 hours, 3 time zones, and 2 planes later I was finally back in Louisiana. My family is the most important thing to me and no matter what I'm there, in a heartbeat. literally.

In good news everyone and everything is okay! and I am sooo sooo thankful for that! While flying home wasn't for good reasons, I was able to spend some much needed time with all my family. And it was amazing! 

In other good news, on the way to the airport my cousin and I ate at Cafe Du Monde. If you ever get the chance to go to New Orleans... go grab a coffee and a beignet. You won't be sorry ;)




♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment