I know EVERYONE makes new years resoultions and I normally do, but I have a REALLY bad habit at keeping them... or even remembering them. SO this year I've decided to make a list of all the things I WANT to accomplish before the year is over. So I thought I'd share:
1. Buy our first home!
2. Finish my wedding scrapbook
3. Take a week long vacation with the hubbster.
4. Write in my blog at least twice a week, with the intention on more post. :)
5. Do at least ONE craft project a month. (I have websites and folders of ideas for craft projects I never had time to do in 2011!)
6. Dinner dates with good friends!
7. Go to a woman's bible study.
8. Run a 5k... well first I will attempt to run a mile. :)
9. Take hikes
10. Read more books!!!
11. Have more date nights with the hubbster.
Here's to hoping for a great 2012!